Cruise wish list … we should all have one right? I have so many cruises and destinations that I hope to one day experience, and I’m going to list them below! I’m not sure if any of them will happen in 2019, but I sure hope so!
- Costa Cruise Line: I’ve been on one Costa ship in my life and it was absolutely amazing! I really, really want to cruise with Costa again, and my dream cruise would be on the Costa Deloziosa out of Port Everglades (Fort Lauderdale), Florida. Each year a Costa cruise ship makes a Florida port it’s home for the Winter for night cruises visiting ports like Montego Bay, Roatan, and Grand Turk. Costa is a European cruise operator with great food, entertainment, and beautifully designed ships!
- Disney Cruise Line: DCL is great, and I’ve sailed on the Disney Magic before and loved it! My Disney dream cruise? Halloween on the High Seas!! Each year Disney transforms it’s ships to celebrate one of my favorite times of the year, Halloween! Ships sail from Port Canaveral, San Diego, and New York for some sun and fun!
- Alaska: I grew up in Alaska and I want to visit again on a cruise ship! For an Alaskan itinerary I would prefer to travel out of Seattle on a small to mid-size ship, preferably on Holland America or Princess.
- Holland America: Did you know the first cruise I ever took was HAL? My first three cruises actually! I sailed on the Zuiderdam and the Zaandam in 2003, then the Maasdam in 2005 for a 10 night exotic Caribbean cruise with my mom. I haven’t cruised with them since so I am really looking forward to trying them out again!
- Transatlantic: Yes I want to do a transatlantic cruise, on any cruise line, preferably with a balcony cabin so I have views for the long journey across the sea. Once I’m overseas I’d love to continue on with my journey by land and other ships!
- Panama Canal: This is a cruise I have been wanting to do since 2003! I want to enjoy a 10+ night cruise that crosses the Panama Canal and visits new and exciting ports! Princess, Holland America, Norwegian, and Disney would all be good options.
- Asia: Oh the dream! I would love to cruise out of Tokyo to ports in Japan and South Korea! Any cruise line would do, and any cabin, I just want to go!
- Norway: Disney? I wish! I want to cruise the Norwegian Fjords and I’ll do it on any ship! Maybe leave from Southhampton England for a 12 night cruise to Andalsnes, Tromso, Alta, and Stavanger Norway, then return to London for a land stay? Sold!
- Viking River Cruises: Imagine cruising the Rhine or Danube, or the waters of Egypt or Russia on a luxury river cruise vessel!! Dream come true!
These are just my major dreams, and a girl can dream can’t she? I hope to one day be able to share these amazing cruises with you through my cruise and travel vlogs on YouTube. I have many ships and cruise lines I’d love to try out, and I’m open to any destination out there. We’ll see where time leads us, and in the meantime you should make a cruise with list too!
Happy New Year everyone, I wish you lots of amazing adventures in 2019!
Remember, I am a travel agent and I’d love to help you book that special cruise or land vacation for no charge!